Tables for 8
Feeling Disconnected? We want to fix that!
‘Tables for 8’ will be the first step… starting now! Sign up by June 30th
We are coming out of a season that has made ‘social distancing’ feel a lot bigger than 6 feet. For those of us that haven’t been at St Philips very long, it has been REALLY hard to meet people and feel ‘at home’.
- ‘Tables for 8’ will run in 6-week cycles.
- Sign-up by June 30th and we will place you in a group of eight. We will do our best to mix newcomers with those that have been at St Philips longer.
- We ask that you commit to meet at least 2 times in a 6-week period for dinner.
- Groups will decide amongst themselves whether to meet at a restaurant or in someone’s home.
- At the end of the 6-week cycle, you have the option to sign-up for another cycle.
Our hope is that Tables for 8 is just the beginning, with more intentional events beginning in September targeting empty nesters (whether you are about to be one or have been for 40 years!)
We really hope you will join us!!
Questions you may have:
- No – this isn’t just for couples – singles welcomed.
- No – you don’t HAVE to be an empty nester. All people seeking connection are wanted
- No – there is no child-care provided.
- No – you will not be split from your spouse/significant other, but no requests for small groups or best friend pairings can be entertained.
- Yes – if you’d like to be part of the brainstorming of events for the fall we’d love to know!
PLEASE sign up using the link!